VCC Live is an international, cloud-based contact center software and telecommunication service provider. We offer an efficient and effective customer service solution, based on our vision and our clients’ needs, that help strengthen or clients’ competitiveness. VCC Live’s solution is used mainly by large, B2C companies in the finance, telecommunication, e-commerce, and outsource contact center sectors.
VCC Live is looking for a Technical Writer who can help us communicate our technological advances through user documentation to a variety of audiences.
- Create content in English for user guides, tutorials, API documentation, FAQ and troubleshooting articles.
- Working closely with the UX Team to craft copy for our software user interface.
- Follow, work with, and maintain style guides and terminology.
- Communicate effectively with relevant team members on project statuses and technical content changes.
- Administrative tasks such as creating reports and tracking your time spent on projects and tasks.
What skills do you need?
- Be able to deliver professional technical documentation in English.
- Have 1-2 years of relevant experience as a Technical Writer in IT.
- Know how to write content that end users will enjoy reading.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be self-motivated, diligent, and open to continuous self-improvement.
- Are interested in at least one of the following areas: telecommunications, Internet of Things, Contact Center technology, Cloud-based services.
- Have experience writing in markup or markdown languages and topic-based authoring.
- Are familiar with the basics of documentation architecture.
- Are and want to be the best at anything you do.
Please attach your Technical Writing portfolio together with your resume!
What we offer:
- A stable company with an international outlook and good market positioning.
- A positive working environment for our team members, including an easy-to-reach, modern, and motivating office space near Déli Pályaudvar, great work tools and facilities, and a flexible approach which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
- A wide range of learning opportunities, such as in-house meet-ups, conference visits, English lessons, team-building events, and on-going training sessions.
- A well-established probation period onboarding process. After the probation period ends, we will create a long-term development plan together with you, with the aim of improving both your technical and soft skills.
- The company works towards long-term goals with our team members as well as our clients, and we aim for a win-win situation in terms of both professional and financial benefits.
Where are we based?
- Krisztina Palace office block, 12th District, Buda.
- IT, ICT