VCC Live® is an international, cloud-based contact center software and telecommunication service, provider. We offer an efficient and effective customer service solution, based on our vision and our clients’ needs, that help strengthen our clients’ competitiveness. VCC Live’s solution is mainly used by large, B2C companies in the finance, telecommunication, e-commerce, and outsource contact center sectors.
We are looking for a Process and Company Project Manager to help us develop all aspects of the company’s activities.
- Producing initial project plans for internal processes, overseeing the projects and updating the Line Manager on the progress of the projects.
- Delivering key project milestones and ensuring decisions are made to maintain project timelines. Project prioritization with your direct superior.
- Organizing internal and external meetings with team members and third parties.
- Coordinating new internal processes, writing process descriptions, preparing project-related documents.
- Working with company teams to make sure the right resources are assigned to the project-related tasks, and that effective communication structures are in place.
- Supporting team members to deliver Process Improvement objectives and ensure projects meet company goals and expectations.
What skills do you need?
- 1-2 years of experience in Project and/or Process Management.
- Fluent English knowledge (both oral and written).
- Ability to understand, develop and use internal company-related general processes.
- Precise administration and documentation skills.
- Strong organization and time management ability.
- Positive and result-oriented attitude.
- Love to work in a team with a wide range of different personalities.
- Knowledge of ISO processes mainly ISO 27001.
- Proven experience in communication with team leaders and Managing Directors.
What we offer:
- A stable company with an international outlook and good market positioning.
- A positive working environment for our team members, including an easy-to-reach, modern, and motivating office space near Déli Pályaudvar, great work tools and facilities, and a flexible approach which promotes a healthy work-life balance.
- A wide range of learning opportunities, such as in-house meet-ups, conference visits, English lessons, team-building events, and on-going training sessions.
- A well-established probation period onboarding process. After the probation period ends, we will create a long-term development plan together with you, with the aim of improving both your technical and soft skills.
- The company works towards long-term goals with our team members as well as our clients, and we aim for a win-win situation in terms of both professional and financial benefits.
Where are we based?
- Krisztina Palace office block, 12th District, Buda.
- Project Management