VCC Live is an international, cloud-based contact center and telecommunication service provider. We offer an efficient customer service solution, based on our vision and our client’s needs. VCC Live is used by B2C companies in the finance, telecommunication, utility, ecommerce, telesales and contact center outsourcing sectors. We are committed to continuous improvement, and look for talented people who can support our IT processes.
In particular, we are interested in people who fit in the company’s development culture, and identify with our values, as follows:
- We think in the long-term, and work towards win-win situations that benefit all parties, including our employees, clients and partners.
- We focus on continuous improvement, both in terms of our company and ourselves.
- We go the extra mile, always aiming to do more than our clients and associates expect of us.
- We love to help, whether it be our highly-valued clients or members of our team.
- We are open-minded, and happy to learn from each other and our associates. We are proud of our inclusive company culture and ‘outside the box’ approach to challenges.
In the first few weeks you will need to fulfil your department’s Reporting needs and start to learn about our Telecommunication background:
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Monitoring and correction of Issue and Time Tracking data.
- Creation of the basic telecommunication operation knowledge base (GTA, providers, processes).
After the first month you will take over the operational leadership of the Telecommunication and Office team, and become responsible for the following team-related duties:
- Managing priorities.
- Dealing with escalations as required.
- Carrying out administrative tasks.
- Creating monthly reports.
After the third month you will become responsible for mid-level telecommunication operations:
- Handling Provider Contacts and escalation issues.
- Managing official issues (NMHH, police and foreign inquiries).
- Optimizing termination fees (pricelist handling, routings, billing issues).
After six months (dependent on your results):
- You will take over the Infrastructure team, and be responsible for more complex projects, fulfilling their operative tasks.
- You will manage high level telecommunication operations, including phone number management (porting, acquisition, new provider integration technically and contractually, sales support).
- As well as that, you will participate in synchronizing work and information flow between departments.
Permanent job responsibilities:
- Self-monitoring, with continuous efforts made to optimize your effectiveness.
- Identifying your development needs, followed by preparation of an improvement plan.
- Self-improvement related to our service, in order to be able to increase your added-value during planning and production phases.
What you can expect:
- Modern, inspirational office near Déli pályaudvar.
- High-quality hardware and visual devices, because we want you to enjoy using them every day.
- Yes we drink coffee, tea and like social events. The company takes care of its employees.
Things that make you stand out of the crowd
You have the following strengths:
- Prompt problem identification and solution-oriented attitude.
- Precise, well-documented work manner.
- Active, intermediate spoken and written English knowledge.
- Outstanding communication skills, customer-focused attitude.
- Continuous self-improvement, eager to learn.
You are experienced in:
- Operative leadership of product development-related IT projects.
- Telecommunication experience (VoIP, Wholesale, Interconnect trunks).
- Agile methods (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Kaizen).
- MS Office, Google Suite applications.
- Issue Tracking Systems (i.e. Jira, YouTrack, TargetProcess).
- Time Tracking systems.
- ITSM methods (ITIL).