VCC Live is an international, cloud-based contact center and telecommunication service provider. We strengthen our customer’s competitiveness by developing an efficient customer service solution based on our visions and our client’s needs. VCC Live provides its solutions typically for large, B2C companies that come from finance, telecommunication, and utility, to take care of the complete product development cycle. Since we are committed to continuous improvement, we want to improve our professional communication, providing useful contents, such as blog posts, use cases, infographics, newsletter, etc.
VCC Live is looking for a Junior Copywriter who can help us turn ideas into compelling content and contribute to our mission to communicate our message all over the world by telling our success stories.
- Writing blog articles, and sales materials in English from a technical point of view (product features, product releases, case studies, presentations)
- Contributing to social media publishing
- Editing, formatting and uploading contents to the company website via WordPress
- Writing briefs for the marketing agency and other partners
- Brainstorming about topics and content ideas
What skills do you need?
- High level of spoken and written English
- Interest in innovative technologies, high technical aptitude
- Analytical thinking
- Researcher personality
- Continuous learning and improvement attitude
- Experience in writing marketing-related content
- Experience in writing content at least in one of the following fields: call and contact, center technology, cloud-based services, software development, mobile, ERP, CRM
- Knowledge of content marketing strategies
- SEO skills for writing
- Experience in social media/content marketing roles
- English native
Please attach your writing portfolio in English together with your resume!
What we offer:
- You can participate in a mission where we change an industry by leading two steps ahead of our competitors. We provide solutions that generate client experience and success our customers will always persistent demand for.
- You will be part of the TEAM that makes all this happen. We have been working together for many years, we trust each other and we respect each other’s knowledge.
- We dare to verbalize if something is good or needs improvement.
- We are people-oriented and agile both in development and in management meaning we care about a well-balanced work-job ratio.
- We have long-term plans with you, therefore, we invest time and energy in your development.
- Humor also belongs to stressful situations in our company.
- We accept that you are human and can make mistakes.
- Your compensation improvement is tied to your development and results.
- Easy-to-reach, modern office space near the Deli Palyaudvar.
Where are we based?
- Krisztina Palace office block, 12th District, Buda.
- IT, ICT