As a Brand Designer, you will join VCC Live’s marketing team, being the owner of our company’s whole visual communications, following our brand guidelines and applying your creativity to our online and offline assets (webpages, PPT presentations, sales pdfs, media banners, printed materials etc).
You will also coordinate higher-level design projects together with third-party marketing and production agencies (UX, motions, video-making, development) making sure that they follow our brand guidelines and business goals.
As we are a software company, your design knowledge will also be requested to create compelling visual materials to advertise our product: screenshots, zoom-ins, etc)
This role responds directly to the Head of Marketing.
- Create all visual communications assets for VCC Live, from the company’s website to sales materials (offline and online)
- Design website and landing pages considering User Experience concepts and in collaboration with web analyst and media manager
- Own all company assets: digital assets, for example web, landing pages, ads, infographics, videos, and print assets (trade show assets, booth designs etc. For some materials you will cooperate with agencies (motion videos, UX companies etc).
- Create all the visuals assets for marketing campaigns (banners for Adwords, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads), and all of communication / marketing assets (poster, newsletter, blog, social media, booths)
- Create and optimize landing pages in collaboration with the Demand Generation team (Media specialist and Web Analyst Manager).
- Own all Product Marketing assets in collaboration with Development team. Software screenshots, zoom-ins etc
- Own all visuals for marketing and sales events
What skills do you need?
- 3-4 years of proven experience in a similar role
- Creativity and good design taste
- Experience as a digital designer (landing pages, UX concepts etc)
- Experience in designing for tech/software
- You are a master of: Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Great organizational and time-management skills
- Notions of motion design
- Fluency in English
Important: Sending your design portfolio is mandatory. Candidates without a portfolio will not be considered.
What we offer:
- You can participate in a mission where we change an industry by leading two steps ahead of our competitors. We provide solutions that generate client experience and success our customers will always persistent demand for.
- You will be part of the TEAM that makes all this happen. We have been working together for many years, we trust each other and we respect each other’s knowledge. We dare to verbalize if something is good or needs improvement.
- We are people-oriented and agile both in development and in management meaning we care about a well-balanced work-job ratio.
- We have long-term plans with you therefore we invest time and energy in your development.
- Humor also belongs to stressful situations in our company
- We accept that you are human and can make mistakes
- Your compensation improvement is tied to your development and results
- Easy -to-reach, modern office space near the Deli Palyaudvar
Where are we based?
- Krisztina Palace office block, 12th District, Buda.
- Brand Design