Video Identification Is Now Available On VCC Live Desk
In an age of digitalization and increasing customer expectations, the demand for remote identification services is growing faster and faster. And video, which has shown continued growth over the past few years, is the ideal tool to make customer identification simpler than ever.
At VCC Live®, our mission is to constantly focus on innovation and look for new ideas to create an as convenient as possible customer experience. As such, we’re delighted to announce that video identification is now available as part of VCC Live®’s solution.
Video identification is a simple, quick and highly secure method of remotely verifying customers. It helps prevent identity fraud, speeds up customer service and increase customer satisfaction – and it’s definitely a technology that is here to stay.
How does video identification work on VCC Live Desk? It’s simple:
- An agent offers a customer the opportunity to be identified via video call
- The agent sends an SMS with instructions and a link to the video call
- The customer clicks on the link and the video call begins
- The customer looks into the camera and holds up an appropriate identification card
- The agent takes a photo and checks the quality
- The agent informs the customer if the identification was successful
Customers increasingly expect companies to provide them with a smooth and convenient customer experience. However, in the banking industry, for example, until recently, because of the need for personal identification, customers usually needed to go physically to their nearest bank to get their issues resolved.
Now, though, with VCC Live’s video identification, customers can verify themselves at any time, and from anywhere. This method of identification at VCC Live is not only highly secure, it is also recorded and can be replayed at any later date.
Interested in our video identification feature? Check out our demo video!